Stress. Fear. We live among an epidemic of both. We’ve all been there but don’t need to camp there, do we? Consider these few stats, then kick up, if you will, and join me for this I Believe Podcast on Finding Peace and Stillness Through Jesus Christ.
Global Organization for Stress reports:
- The Stress in America survey results show that adults continue to report high levels of stress and many report that their stress has increased over the past year – American Psychological Association.
- 75% of adults reported experiencing moderate to high levels of stress in the past month and nearly half reported that their stress has increased in the past year – American Psychological Association.
- Approximately 1 out of 75 people may experience panic disorder – National Institutes of Mental Health.
- Stress is a top health concern for U.S. teens between 9th and 12th grade, psychologists say that if they don’t learn healthy ways to manage that stress now, it could have serious long-term health implications –American Psychological Association.
- 80% of workers feel stress on the job and nearly half say they need help in learning how to manage stress. And 42% say their co-workers need such help – American Institute of Stress.
Peace is easy to misplace. It has its counterfeits. Control isn’t peace. Life circumstances lining up like ducks in a row temporarily isn’t peace. Peace is a by-product of trust in God and in Jesus Christ and aligning our wills with their will. This cast addresses peace, the lasting peace, the available peace, the real peace, the inner peace, the unassailable peace that can only come from Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace. Tune in, share with a friend. Find the I Believe Podcast Finding Peace transcript here.Bible Verse: 2 Thessalonians 3:16, 18: May the Lord of peace Himself continually grant you peace in every circumstance. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
Faith Quote: “The Lord’s people should so thoroughly apply the precious promises of divine care that their hearts would be entirely free from anxiety” (Harvest Message: F572).
Find us on: Or call: 185KNOWGOD1