The Gospel of Grantham

downton_abbey

If you want to know what a nerd I am, I'm going to tell you. About 80% of the status updates in my newsfeed on Sunday were from friends engaged in a "Downt-down." (I crack myself up). That is, a countdown to the season 3 premier of 'Downton Abbey.'The other 20% were something to the effect of, where is Downton Abbey, and why do I want to go there? I'm never quite sure what to tell people about it, except that once you go, you'll know.Come to think of it, why DO so many of us love this … [Read more...]


CLOSE | X

HIDE | X