At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.
The most important things to know about programming your dreams is…that the moments bookending sleepare prime real estate. These are the moments most people watch the news or read the newspaper and fill their minds with worldly worry. If we were wise we would take advantage of this natural state where the walls between the worlds are particularly thin, and saturate ourselves with thoughts and images of our best lives.
With this in mind, write a one page “story” of your life—the way you see, feel, or imagine it to be if you were living your highest expression…your dream life. Here are some questions to prompt your Bedtime Story:
- Describe your life when you see, feel, or imagine your dream life.
- Imagine for a moment that you’ve overcome your greatest block or obstacle to doing your part to usher in your dream life. Describe who you would be/feel/think/act with this issue behind you?
- What would be possible for you?
- How would your life change?
- What would open up, be different, or be better than it is now?
- Describe your “Dream Self” (you, living your dream life) in a single word, i.e.:
- Describe your dream lifein a single word, i.e.:
- Write this word in bold letters, calligraphy, or art and place it around your home, office, bathroom, and car, so that in no time you will literally be surrounded in the essence and energy of your dream self as well as your dream life.
As you read your Bedtime Story, allow your mind to see, feel, or experience this story as if it was a larger than life movie, of which you are right in the center. Use your “imagic-nation” to fill in the details with Technicolor clarity. See the colors, smell the aromas, feel the textures, hear the sounds. Imagine the ripple effect your dream life will have on your future, on your health, your wealth, your impact on the people in your life, on the world, and on the future of this planet.
In a word, how would you describe your dream-life?
Join the conversation! Post your dream on Dreams Cloud, then tweet it using #DreamChallenge.
Click here for a preview of your *free dreamy gift du jour!