Washington DC – The rumors of Oprah Winfrey running for President in 2020 caught the White House off guard. Being the savvy marketer, President Trump took a page from his potential rival’s playbook and started his very own President Trump’s Book Club.
Here are the first 20 titles in President Trump’s Book Club.
- 50 Shades of Grey: Family Time with Ivanka
- The Hunger Games and Other Welfare Reforms
- White Pride and Prejudice
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Rapture
- The Perks of Being a Wall Street Insider
- Putin’s Web
- Brave New Bigly World
- The Adventures of a True American Who is not an Illegal Alien, Huckelberry Finn
- Green Eggs and what a Sham
- A Clockwork Orange: How You can DIY Trump’s Hair in Under an Hour
- The Fault is in Robert Mueller
- The Tale of Two Covfefes
- Wuthering Nambias
- The Old Man and the FOX News
- Moby Dick, or My Huuuuuge Hands
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Net: A Bird’s Eye Look at the White House
- The Metamorphisis: How Trump Became Head of the Republican Roach Hotel
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings: Reflections of Melania Trump
- East of Russia
- Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto
Andrew Hall is the author of Laughing in Disbelief. Besides writing a blog, co-hosting the Naked Diner, he wrote two books, Vampires, Lovers, and Other Strangers and God’s Diary: January 2017 . Andrew is reading through the Bible and making videos about his journey on YouTube. He is a talented stand-up comedian. You can find him on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Stay in touch! Like Laughing in Disbelief on Facebook: