Okay, when you’ve finally seen Revenge of the Sith, I’d love to hear your thoughts on some of these questions, a few of which I alluded to in my review.
CAUTION: A small degree of spoilage is involved, so read on at your own risk.
- If the Force has a will, what does that mean? Can Jedi discern that will? Can they appeal to it?
- If dead Jedi ‘become one with the Force,’ why are we told that they go to the netherworld? And what does it take to escape?
- What happened to the mystery of Siphedeus, who ordered the Clone Army in Attack of the Clones? Did that mystery just get put on the shelf because the Jedi had bigger fish to fry?
- If only a Sith deals in absolutes, why is Obi-Wan so sure that Darth Vader is a lost cause in the original trilogy?
- How did that virgin birth of Anakin happen?
- Why does Leia remember her mother but Luke does not?
- Why does Darth sense a connection with Luke, but not when he tortures Leia?