- Peter T. Chattaway talks with writer/director Scott Derrickson about The Exorcism of Emily Rose. My own interview will be published at SPU’s Response soon.
- Favorite line from a film review this week: (From the PullQuote review of Broken Flowers.) “Suffice it to say that Broken Flowers is the sort of film where, at the end, you can’t believe Patricia Clarkson wasn’t in it.”
- At Books and Culture, Thomas Hibbs examines the popularity of Donnie Darko.
- Also at Books and Culture, an article about the Brothers Grimm that’s more worthwhile than any review of Gilliam’s film.
- Opuszine on the new Dead Can Dance live collection. Mmmmm.
- Just noticed that Daniel Lanois is on tour… and coming to Seattle!
- Whaddaya know: Jonathan Rosenbaum actually LIKED The Brothers Grimm.