I‘ve just seen The X-Files 2: I Want to Believe, and my review will be at ChristianityTodayMovies.com on Friday morning.
But before I say anything about the movie, I’m interviewing YOU.
I’m interested in your thoughts on any or all of the following questions…
- Are you planning on going to see The X-Files 2: I Want to Believe?
- Were you a fan of the show? If so, what did you like best about it? If not, why?
- Would you like the franchise to return on the big screen with more sequels?
- In the series and the first film, there was a lot of talk about “belief,” and there was a lot of cross imagery. Eventually, there was even a sort of virgin birth. Did you find that the show offered any substantial exploration of spiritual questions? Or was it just superficial?
- Or was this an over-hyped show that should stay buried?