Here are the details…
The Waterbrook Multnomah Publishing Group is giving away five Auralia Thread gift baskets – five! – that include the following:
- autographed copies of the entire four-book series: Auralia’s Colors, Cyndere’s Midnight, Raven’s Ladder, and The Ale Boy’s Feast
- a print of a map of The Expanse, signed by the artist, Rachel Beatty, and suitable for framing
- a cherry-wood teleidoscope, crafted by The Wood Merchant (La Conner, Washington – one of the small towns in which Jeffrey Overstreet wrote The Auralia Thread)
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
- LIKE. If you haven’t already, choose “LIKE” at facebook.com/TheAuraliaThread
- RECOMMEND. On your own Facebook page, post a status update encouraging your friends to “LIKE” facebook.com/TheAuraliaThread
- SHARE A STORY.* Auralia is a young woman of imagination and creativity. Her revelations inspire some people, bewilder others, and turn the world upside down. In 50-200 words, tell us about an “Auralia” from your own life: a person with a great imagination. It might be a friend, a stranger, a famous artist, or an unknown. Describe what they’ve given the world. Describe how it changed your world. POST THIS at facebook.com/TheAuraliaThread as a comment on one of the updates marked “GIFT-BASKET GIVEAWAY.” Or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE: Monday, April 18, 2011, at Noon (Pacific Standard Time).
*Please note: We reserve the right to share any of these entries on websites related to The Auralia Thread.
WINNERS: Jeffrey Overstreet will choose the most thoughtful and interesting entries, and five winners will be drawn at random from those selections.