This section of the Raised Quiverfull Project showcases the participants’ responses to five questions regarding their experiences with homeschooling. If you would like to read the questions and answers to these five questions in one document, click here.
1) Why and when did your parents originally decide to homeschool? Did their reasons for homeschooling change over time?
Click here to read responses to Question 1.
2) Briefly describe your experience being homeschooled, including the amount of interaction you had with other homeschoolers or non-homeschoolers (socialization) and what sorts of textbooks or homeschool program your family used (academics).
Click here to read responses to Question 2.
3) What do you see as the pros and cons of having been homeschooled? Do you feel that your homeschool experience prepared you well socially? Academically?
Click here to read responses to Question 3.
4) Do you perceive of your academic or social abilities differently today than you did when you were being homeschooled?
Click here to read responses to Question 4.
5) Do you plan to homeschool/are you homeschooling your children? Why or why not? If you do plan to homeschool, in what ways will you/do you do it differently from your parents?
Click here to read responses to Question 5.