Last Sunday, The Trinity Church celebrated its grand opening in Scottsdale, Arizona! It was a joyful, fruitful, and wonderful day thanks to God’s grace through an amazing team of wonderful people. My personal highlight was having our youngest daughter be the first person baptized in the history of our brand new church.
On Sunday, I also started a new sermon series called “Jonah: A Fishy Tale About a Faithful God”. This has led to a number of questions about how to access new sermons. For those who have inquired, thank you for wanting more Bible teaching. It’s a great joy and honor to help people learn the Bible and to help leaders teach the Bible. Here’s my pencil plan concerning future sermon series:
- Each Sunday that I am in the pulpit, we will live-stream the sermon portion of the service at markdriscoll.wpengine.com. Our services start at 9 AM and 10:45 AM, and the sermon starts roughly fifteen minutes into the sermon.
- At some point in the future, many, but not all, sermon series will be given away in audio and video format online. On occasion, there will also be other resources included for those on our “leaders list” to help those of you who preach and teach the Bible [LINK].
- Right now, the tentative plan is to start posting the four week Jonah series in November.
- On September 11th, I plan to start a 6-week sermon series going through the great love story of Ruth. We have not yet determined when this series will be released.
- On October 30th, I will preach a topical Halloween sermon entitled “Satan, Demons, and Zombies” that we will post the following day, just in time for trick-or-treating.
The best way to stay informed is to simply sign up for the weekly newsletter [LINK]. Lastly, if you live in the greater Phoenix valley, or are visiting, I’d love to meet you at church on a Sunday, so come say “Howdy!”.