Brandon Vogt writes:
I don’t typically send mass emails like this, but since I know many people are looking for work, here’s a great opportunity in the realm of Catholic new media.
Logos Bible Software is searching for a tech-savvy Catholic to help with sales and marketing. See the attached job description for more details.
If you’re interested, please contact Andrew Jones:
Andrew Jones, Ph.D.
Director of Catholic Products
Logos Bible Software
Verbum Sales and Marketing Manager
Logos Bible Software’s Catholic division (Verbum) is looking for a talented person to lead our sales and marketing efforts.
- Assess and understand the individual and institutional marketplace.
- Formulate and execute sales strategies.
- Manage the sales team.
- Formulate and execute marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Manage the marketing team.
- Formulate customer training, support, and account management systems.
- Seek out and hire talented employees.
- Coordinate with our product development and business development teams for success in the marketplace.Basic Qualifications
- Thorough understanding of the Catholic marketplace.
- Understanding of Catholic theology.
- Sales aptitude and experience.
- Marketing experience.
- Management experience.
- Understanding of the use of technology in education.
- Understanding of adult education and sacramental preparation programs and trends.
- Understanding of the Church’s institutional organization.
- Demonstrated ability to conceive of and coordinate projects involving many tasks and many people.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience using the Logos (or Verbum) applications
This is a full-time position in our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k).
Please send a résumé and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 360-527-1707, with “Catholic” in the subject line.