Carl Olson writes:
“Vatican II, Salvation, and the Unsaved: A CWR Symposium”, has just been posted on the CWR site:
Here are direct links to the eight essays:
• “Every one to whom much is given, of him will much be required” by Douglas Bushman
• Vatican II and the “Bad News” of the Gospel by David Paul Deavel
• The Universality of Christ’s Saving Mission – The Teaching of Vatican II by Nicholas J. Healy, Jr.
• Salvation and Christian Evangelization: Vatican II in Continuity with Tradition by Father David Vincent Meconi, SJ
• Salvation and Missionary Work after Ad Gentes by Tracey Rowland
• On Universal Salvation: The Logic by James V. Schall, SJ
• Who Will Be Saved? The Council and the Question of Salvation by Father Thomas Joseph White, OP
• Did Hans Urs von Balthasar Teach that Everyone Will Certainly be Saved? by Mark Brumley
For my take on the matter, go here.