So here are my Encounters with Famous People.
- I once shook hands with Jimmy Carter.
- And I have a letter from Jimmy Stewart that I gave to my wife as a Christmas present.
- And I stood in line next to Tom Skerritt.
- And I once drove down the freeway next to JP Patches’ car (a big deal to fellow Seattleites).
- And Sherry Weddell is an old friend and godmum of our oldest son.
- And I had dinner with Bishop Robert Barron, a huge thrill for me.
- And I gave Peter Kreeft bunny ears:
- And I met John Michael Talbot once.
- And I know a bunch of Catholic writer types.
Drop your Famous Encounters in the comboxes below.