“A Heart and a Half”: Brother Andronis, F.S.C. (1811-1898)

Brother Andronis

The Brothers of the Christian School (Fratres Scholarum Christianarum) were founded by St. John Baptist De La Salle in 1600′s France. The community first came to the United States in 1848, beginning their work in New York City. Over the next few years the Brothers established parochial schools, high schools and colleges nationwide. Their institutions of [Read More...]

Manhattan College– A Visual History

[Read more...]


CLOSE | X

HIDE | X