The Good Shepherd Sisters, Buffalo, New York, 1914

Sisters of Our Lady of Charity of Refuge (Good Shepherd) (Introduced into America, 1855) This order dates its beginning nearly three centuries back and was founded by a zealous missionary priest, the Blessed John Eudes, also founder of the Congregation of Jesus and Mary, or Eudist Fathers. Its object and work are identical with all [Read More…]

Like Patheos Catholic on Facebook!

Patheos Catholic LogoCLICK HERE TO "LIKE" PATHEOS CATHOLIC ON FACEBOOK


CLOSE | X

HIDE | X