St. John the Baptist Church, Brooklyn, New York (1868)

SJB Bed Stuy

During Bishop John Loughlin’s administration, there were but two religious communities of priests in the Diocese of Brooklyn. The first to gain admittance were the priests of the Congregation of the Mission. In the spring of 1868, Rev. Edward M. Smith of that congregation came to Brooklyn to open a new field for the special [Read More...]


CLOSE | X

HIDE | X