The Mission Helpers of the Sacred Heart (1890)

religiousorderso00elin_0431[1]

The work of the Institute began in Baltimore, the first house being opened in 1890. The Very Reverend Provincial of the Josephites, feeling the need of Sisters to help him in the missionary labors of the Society, found a few ladies who desired to devote themselves to the work, and, after usual probation, gave them [Read More...]


CLOSE | X

HIDE | X