Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Boston (1871)

onehundredyearso00bost_0145[1]

Parish of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Commonly Called “The Mission Church” Under the charge of the Redemptorist Fathers, or Priests of the Congregation of the Most Holy Redeemer, this church was organized. They are a religious order, founded in 1732 by St. Alphonsus de Liguori, Bishop of St. Agatha, in the Kingdom of Naples, [Read More...]


CLOSE | X

HIDE | X