The Mission Helpers of the Sacred Heart (1890)

religiousorderso00elin_0431[1]

The work of the Institute began in Baltimore, the first house being opened in 1890. The Very Reverend Provincial of the Josephites, feeling the need of Sisters to help him in the missionary labors of the Society, found a few ladies who desired to devote themselves to the work, and, after usual probation, gave them [Read More...]

Sisters of St. Joseph, Brentwood (1856)

Mother Keating CSJ with Mother Dowling

                    In 1650 the Congregation of the Sisters of Saint Joseph was founded in the City of Puy, France, by a     zealous missionary of the Society of Jesus, the Reverend John Paul Médaille.  According to the Rules and Constitutions, the Sisters of Saint Joseph are instructed [Read More...]


CLOSE | X

HIDE | X