Iâ€™m up late trying to get my posts for the week set in place before the family and I jet off to the northeast. We will stay with Chrisâ€™ mom, play with old friends, see family, eat lots of good food, and generally relax.
If thatâ€™s not enough to be thankful for, this is:
- Brother snuggles on the couch
- Open mouth baby kisses
- Robot towers
- Moving from the highchair to the booster seat
- Baby sleepy face, while cuddling with “Doggie” aka “Gigee”
- One green bell pepper from the garden
- The free public pool at our local park (especially useful on a 100 degree day)
- Chris folding laundry and singing: â€śI Can Dream About You!â€ť to himself. Random, random, randomâ€¦
- This stage of Brooksieâ€™s life. I love newbie toddlers! How they understand what youâ€™re saying and shake their heads yes and no, how they kiss and snuggle and want to get down, how theyâ€™re half babies/half big kids and all the mix of it is the sweetest part.
- For friends who check our mail when weâ€™re away
- For the Crazy of the next two weeks of celebrations: Chrisâ€™ birthday, Brooksieâ€™s baptism, Fatherâ€™s Day, our Anniversary, and Augustâ€™s birthday.
- For grandmas who love their grandbabies
- For days spent in swim suits by the pool
- For my husbandâ€™s vacation days!
- That I donâ€™t have to fly alone with two kids today. Always grateful when my main squeeze is suffering on the airplane alongside me.
- For to-do lists that get checked off
- For sleep, even when it doesnâ€™t feel like enough
- For the feeling of coming home and the community that always loves us when we get to Philadelphia. So grateful.
What are you thankful for? List it up!
There’s not a linky tool today. (Technical difficulties!) List your thankfuls in the comments. Or, best of all, write your own Thankful Tuesday postÂ and add your link in the comments section to join the conversation!
You can copy the Thankful Tuesday button from the sidebar to use on your own blog.