All comments are moderated by Muslimah Media Watch. To ensure that your comment is posted, make sure it falls within the following guidelines. Comments with relevant points will be edited to fit within these guidelines. So if you don’t want your comments edited, don’t violate the guidelines:
1. Don’t ever make threats of violence.
2. Don’t make personal attacks based on character or personal history. On anyone.
3. Comments denigrating race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, ability, or gender will not be tolerated or posted. Do not make blanket statements about ANY group.
4. This blog is about the media/pop culture representation of Muslim women. Please make sure comments are relevant to the posts, and do not get bogged down in historical, religious, or political tangents.
5. Please be respectful of other readers’ views and don’t use disrespectful language when posting.
6. Please post comments in English.