- “Satan can’t just go into anybody that he wants to. He has to have a legal right.”
- You can catch demons from having sex prostitutes.
- You can catch demons from being sexually abused.
- Teen exorcists stay away from things like Harry Potter, witchcraft, violence, Twilight (mostly because the storyline is “not attractive at all”), really scary horror movies, and “sexual stuff.”
- The teen exorcists were “crushed” by the death of Margaret Thatcher. She was an inspiration.
Full video at Vice.
Comments open below
QUOTING QUIVERFULL is a regular feature of NLQ – we present the actual words of noted Quiverfull leaders and ask our readers: What do you think? Agree? Disagree? This is the place to state your opinion. Please, let’s keep it respectful – but at the same time, we encourage readers to examine the ideas of Quiverfull honestly and thoughtfully.
NLQ Recommended Reading …
‘Breaking Their Will: Shedding Light on Religious Child Maltreatment‘ by Janet Heimlich
‘Quivering Daughters‘ by Hillary McFarland
‘Quiverfull: Inside the Christian Patriarchy Movement‘ by Kathryn Joyce