Calulu lives near Washington DC , was raised Catholic in South Louisiana before falling in with a bunch of fallen Catholics whom had formed their own part Fundamentalist, part Evangelical church. After fifteen uncomfortable years drinking that Koolaid she left nearly 6 years ago. Her blog is Calulu – Seeking The Light andTrue Love Doesn’t Rape
True Love Doesn’t Rape
- Vision Forum Inc. – The ‘For Profit’ VF is Closing!
- Happy Thanksgiving: Duties, Rights and Privileges
- Vision Forum Ministries Closing
- Damaged Goods
- Why Betrothal Isn’t ‘The Answer’
- You Can Fall in Lust But Not Love?
- Skewed View of “The World”
Who Was That Masked Man?
Adventures in Recovery by Calulu
- Your Momma Can’t Dance & This Church Don’t Rock & Roll
- Rolling A Big Doughnut With A Snake In A Vest
- Pearl Clutching
- The Big Truth
- Sending Out An SOS
- Hi Ho Trigger!
- Boo! Letting Go Of Magical Devil Thinking
- They Will Know We Are Christians By The Fish On Our Car
- Souvenirs From The Circus
- You Gotta Serve Somebody
- What About the Kids?
- The Help
- Scaredy Cats: Why So Fearful?
- Bring Me The Flaming Head Of Barbie!
- The Piano
- Thirty One
- Cereal Killers
- Cult of Personality
- Sex Confessions and the Single Fundy
- The Hangover
- Burqas Anyone?
- No Mama’s Choice
- Parenting & the Super Religious
- Lies Believed About Emotions
- A Sea Change Christmas
- Cultural Impact
- Bible Spice & Blame Shifting
- Happiness is the Best Revenge
- The One That Got Away: Josh Powell and the Ones That Didn’t
Also by Calulu:
- Josh Duggar: Speaking for “Gay” Family Members
- Answering Vaughn Ohlman
- True Love Doesn’t Wait
- Adoptees: Human and Animal
- Review: I Fired God by Jocelyn R Zichterman
- Preying on Those Most Vulnerable
- At What Point is Faith Really Child Abuse?
- Beauty: In the Eye of the Beholder
- As Innocent As Babes
- Christian Advice for Brides in Training?
- Guns & Patriarchy
- Is This Modest?
- Jack Schaap Asked For Reduced Sentence: The Devil Made Him Do It
- Jack Schaap: The Mess at First Baptist in Chicago Magazine
- Those That Do Harm…
- Pray It Away
- Rethinking Birth Control & Abortion
- Duggar Family Singing on the Campaign Trail of Todd Akin
- Jack Schaap: Isolated Incident or the One That Got Caught?
- Greed, Giving & The Duggar Family
- In The Spotlights Glare – The Duggar Family & The Bates Family
- Biology 101 Anyone?
- An Open Letter to Ellie Ponder Woman
- Defrauding: The NLQ Buzzword Project
- To Stand Up and Speak: The Spiritual Abuse Survivor Blog Network
- Pornography and the Fundy
- Karma Will Run Over Your Dogma & Squash It
- Old Clothes
- All Saints
NLQ Recommended Reading …
‘Breaking Their Will: Shedding Light on Religious Child Maltreatment‘ by Janet Heimlich
‘Quivering Daughters‘ by Hillary McFarland
‘Quiverfull: Inside the Christian Patriarchy Movement‘ by Kathryn Joyce