Is It Wierd that This Bother’s Me?
September 11, 2008 By 5 Comments
I heard about this through a friend. I’m not sure why I care, but for some reason this just bothers me that nobody never asks these sort of questions of our elected officials and those who campaign for them whether they are family or not. If you want to read more about it the story is online at Vanity Fair. I guess I can understand wanting to look nice, even buying a whole outfit and having a pro make it look right and work together for you. But could we at least keep it less expensive than, oh, I don’t know…maybe…my whole fricking house?
Cindy McCain’s Outfit:
- Oscar de la Renta dress: $3,000
- Chanel J12 White Ceramic Watch: $4,500
- Three-carat diamond earrings: $280,000
- Four-strand pearl necklace: $11,000–$25,000
- Shoes, designer unknown: $600
- Total: Between $299,100 and $313,100