I love that Jimmy Fallon spends time on these music videos. I wish I knew someone who actually knows Jimmy Fallon, because he comes across as so genuine. I want to know if it’s legit. His work – as seen here – suggests that he’s the real deal – an actual nice guy. For my money, the rap break is easily the best part.
My top five favorite muppets are in order:
- Cookie Monster: it’s the perfect combination, gravelly voice, messing up personal pronouns, humility, and cookies.
- Kermit the Frog: reporting live on the scene from fairy tales… unforgettable.
- Elmo: narrates his life in 3rd person – no personal pronouns… brilliant.
- Grover: if Woody Allen became a muppet he’d be Grover… neurotic & wonderful.
- Simon Soundman: I thought he was laugh out loud funny. Guessing his sounds was a favorite game for me.
What are your top five muppets? Happy Friday everybody!