Election Predictions: Election Day 2012 – What’s Going to Happen?

03

Nate Silver at 538 Blog says that Obama has 91.6% probability of an electoral win and Romney: has an 8.4 percent probability of an electoral win. Votamatic.org gives the edge to Obama 326/212. What’s most interesting about 538 Blog and Votamatic is that they are the only poll aggregators who factor in economic indicators as [Read More...]

2012 Election Predictions at 3 Days Out – Presidential Race, House, Senate

02

Content Director’s Note: This post is a part of our Election Month at Patheos feature. Patheos was designed to present the world’s most compelling conversations on life’s most important questions. Please join the Facebook following for our new News and Politics Channel — and check back throughout the month for more commentary on Election 2012. [Read More...]

My 2012 Election Predictions 4 Days Out: Obama Hatred v. Slow Steady Progress

Content Director’s Note: This post is a part of our Election Month at Patheos feature. Patheos was designed to present the world’s most compelling conversations on life’s most important questions. Please join the Facebook following for our new News and Politics Channel — and check back throughout the month for more commentary on Election 2012. [Read More...]

My 2012 Election Predictions 5 Days Out: Sandy Ruined Romney’s End Game

Content Director’s Note: This post is a part of our Election Month at Patheos feature. Patheos was designed to present the world’s most compelling conversations on life’s most important questions. Please join the Facebook following for our new News and Politics Channel — and check back throughout the month for more commentary on Election 2012. [Read More...]

My 2012 Election Predictions at One Week Out

538 03

Content Director’s Note: This post is a part of our Election Month at Patheos feature. Patheos was designed to present the world’s most compelling conversations on life’s most important questions. Please join the Facebook following for our new News and Politics Channel — and check back throughout the month for more commentary on Election 2012. [Read More...]


CLOSE | X

HIDE | X