Tagged! In real life, it means someone is gonna slug you right between the shoulder blades as you’re running away from them. In cyberspace, it means that a fellow blogger links to you and asks you to tag 6 of your buds (something impossible to do on the playground).
This game: 6 random things about me; tagging 6 random friends/fam members to keep the love going like a crazy chain letter.
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Here’s my six:
(1) I went to hear the Collin Hansen, author of “Young, Restless and Reformed” this afternoon even though two out of three of his titular adjectives may not describe me. I’ll leave it to you to guess which one is the bulls-eye.
(2) I sometimes listen to the Spanish pop hits radio station on my way to work even though I don’t speak Spanish.(3) I grew up dolloping sour cream on my French toast. (What’s the strangest thing you ate as a kid?)
(4) Though I’ve lived most of my adult life within 45 minutes of the school, I’d never met anyone who attended Mark Twain Elementary in Des Plaines, IL until about a year ago. Last Friday, I met a second person from the old neighborhood.
(5) We lived in WI for 9 years. A few of my favorite things from the state: American Players Theater in Spring Green, Penzey’s spices and decent roads/manageable traffic.
(6) When “Lost” first hit the airwaves, I thought it was a sexed-up remake of “Gilligan’s Island” and dismissed it. Thanks to a coworker who insisted I give the Season 1 DVD set a try, I’m hooked. (How about you?)