This is a fun post by Gabby Noone over at Buzz Feed! I am a bit suspicious about how sanitary the spoon would be in #3.
Never knew about the Chinese take-out containers.
And built in coasters?!
Here are just of few of my favorites:
1. You’ve probably been ignoring this feature.
Most aluminum foil boxes have press-in tabs that secure the roll in place, so you don’t have worry about it flying out every time you rip off a sheet.
2. You’ve been dispensing Tic Tacs the hard way.
You know how when you violently shake a container of Tic Tacs into your palm it seems as though you always end up with zero or seven? Avoid that altogether by letting a mint gently glide into the tiny lid crevice.
4. You’ve been storing peanut butter the wrong way.
Never arm wrestle with a jar of peanut butter, just to make sure it’s not oily on top and crumby on the bottom, again. Store it upside down, so the oils distribute evenly.
5. You haven’t been using ketchup cups to their full potential.
Instead of grabbing multiple cups of ketchup, simply pull apart at the edges for twice the space.
7. Chinese takeout containers are actually made to fold out into plates.
The containers actually are meant to unfold into a makeshift plate, which you can easily reassemble into a box for storing leftovers.
More info here.
9. Greek yogurt containers are meant to be folded in half.
But, have you realized, the topping holder folds over, so you can pour the toppings DIRECTLY ON TOP?
11. Soda tabs double as straw holders.
Turn the tab around so that it acts as holder that can stop the straw from raising out of the can as the soda fizzes.
14. You’ve been serving juice boxes the wrong way.
Pull the sides out so you child has something to grasp onto, stopping them from spilling.
16. You probably don’t realize it, but your pots come with built-in spoon rests.
17. There’s a much easier way to floss.
Tie floss into a loop and never strangle your fingers again.