What if President John Fitzgerald Kennedy had not been assassinated?
1. Would he have gotten us out of Viet Nam?
2. Would his philandering have been exposed while he was in office?
3. Would Jackie have divorced him?
4. Would he and Jackie have had more children?
5. Would his bad health have killed him while he was in office, anyway?
6. Would he and Bobby have broken the Mafia in America?
7. Would Richard Nixon ever have been president?
8. Would there have been other, perhaps successful, assassination attempts against his life?
9. Would the 1964 Civil Rights Act have become law?
10. Would this country be a better place?