Quick start a Prayer Circle and ask for big-ass scissors!
I knew you could do it!
What’s (literally) wrong with this picture?
- Giant, bold Comic Sans [I swear it came like this]
- Judging from the pictures, everything but ‘Emotional’ is an outdoor activity.
- That emo guy in the bottom right corner represents resilience, a code word for not committing suicide.
- That emo guy in the bottom right corner is close to those big ass sharp scissors.
- An entire hour to do this: *SNIP*
- ‘Meet me by the flag-pole’ went horribly wrong that day.
- 2 or more people are praying for helmets.
- Did the prayer circle just snip that poor girl’s rope?
- Did they steal her head gear too?
- The American Flag being cut up, and not even for free-speech / protest [the unintentional metaphor is however, ‘right’ / appropriate]
- The Red Cross building already had something in it…?
What else is wrong with this picture?
This is a disturbing new trend in the saga of the mandatory Spiritual Fitness testing and training. The Spiritual Fitness Center in Fort Hood, Texas cost $30 Million (your dollars).
When I heard that they opened a Virtual Spiritual Fitness Center, I thought they were kidding. When I heard that they were opening these things in deployed areas, I got frustrated. But now that I’ve been cordially invited to a grand opening ceremony… I’m bracing for impact. This crap is becoming institutionalized!
Once again, the only visual representation of ‘Spiritual’ is religious in context – you know the thing they aren’t supposed to mandate. The thing they aren’t even supposed to TEST FOR! Let alone create several hours of mandatory remedial training…