Here’s some interesting and important pieces from around the web! Also, a picture of one of my cats.
- “My challenge to straight cisgender Christians that are working out what it means to follow the Gospel of Jesus when it comes to LGBTQ people and issues is to spend time listening to us.”
- We’re finding God not in the church buildings, but in the streets.
- Reading queerly saved my faith.
- This notion that the most important thing is being on the right team sustains a culture that’s primarily oriented towards the needs and wants of those with the most power.
- So many of us want a reconciliation that looks like a happy-go-lucky Kinkade painting . . . Many of us want reconciliation without justice, much like we want the resurrection without the crucifixion.
- Not every white person is a racist, but the genius of racism is that you don’t have to participate to enjoy the spoils.