Advice for Greens
Some of you Greens are experiencing challenges right now with your work and finances – maybe you’re unfulfilled, struggling, or out of work completely. Here are helpful tips to help you make it through and maybe even thrive.
A lot of you Greens have been laid off or your work and income have taken a dip – real estate agents, stockbrokers, financial planners, loan officers, bankers, non-profit fundraisers, business owners, and more. During the Depression – more Greens took their lives because they defined themselves by their jobs and their money. Although Greens tend to take failure harder than most others, keep in mind that many Greens in the past have been seriously challenged or failed at least once in their lives – even declaring bankruptcy – before they succeeded. They still knew they would never win if they didn’t aim high and go for it. Some well-known Greens include Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Barbara Walters, David Letterman, and Lucille Ball.
During these challenging times, this may be the perfect time for you Greens to consider furthering your education – going for your Masters, PhD, MBA, etc so you feel more powerful and confident with your level of expertise. Or consider that this could be your opportunity to become an entrepreneur. You’re smart, quick thinking, good at developing plans, organizing offices, figuring out systems and patterns, and more. If you put the same amount of hard work, long hours and energy into your own business as you have been putting into someone else’s business – you could have a good shot at achieving success. Greens do have a fear of failure, of being humiliated, and of not having money – so you’ll have to overcome those fears. Calculate the obstacles and figure out how to get through or around them.
These are beneficial steps for Greens to take:
- Get clear what you really want to be and have in your life.
- Make a list of your desires and goals. (Greens often accomplish the things they write on a list.)
- Research what it would take to accomplish those goals – including learning what it took others to achieve similar goals. Weigh the risks – but also look at your life if you don’t do this.
- Make a plan, including the financial requirements. Ask yourself if you want to do this alone or find business partner(s), or if you need to take classes or further your education to accomplish your goals?
- Take action! Greens need to take action if they are to feel empowered or accomplish anything.
- Take responsibility for your own life and situation. Blaming others is common for out-of-power Greens – but it doesn’t accomplish anything, it keeps you stuck and dis-empowered.
- If challenges occur, review these steps, adjust your plan if necessary, and then persist. Successful Greens are those who didn’t give up. Greens are typically the most tenacious and persistent of the aura colors. (Stubbornness is not the same thing as being intelligently persistent and determined to accomplish your goals.)
- Learn, grow, and move forward. Learn, grow, and move forward. Own your power, think of options, overcome obstacles, develop, revise plans as needed, learn and grow.
- Also – appreciate what you’ve learned and already accomplished. You Greens are typically perfectionists, which can hold you back because of a fear of doing it wrong, or make your successes less than fulfilling since nothing is ever good enough.
Greens can accomplish anything they set their minds to – so set your mind and commit to achieving your goals. You’ll probably be disappointed in yourself if you play it too small and too safe. You’re smart – go for it.