Frank at And Also With You tagged me for this meme…I’m only now getting around to it.
1 .Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus. Jesus Prayer
2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer. Joyful Mysteries
3. Do you wear a scapular or medal? I wear a full Benedictine scapular with my clerical dress
4. Do you have holy water in your home? Yes
5. Do you “offer up” your sufferings? I try not to complain. Is that the same thing?
6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays? Not as such
7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration? Twice a week
8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or a Sunday morning Mass person? Saturday is my day off.
9. Do you say prayers at mealtime? Yep. If it’s leftovers we say, “Bless the hands that have repaired this food.”
10. Favorite saints: Joseph, Benedict, Therese of Lisieux, St Francis de Sales, Maximillian Kolbe, John Bosco, Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, Edmund Campion, John Paul the Great
11. Can you recite the Apostles’ Creed by heart?Yes
12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day? Yes.
13. Bonus Question: When you pass by an automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved? Probbly.