Since my move to Patheos I’ve picked up quite a few new readers. For those who are new here are a few guidelines I observe for the combox:
- The combox is open. For the most part anyone can come here and say what they want.
- In saying that, if someone is consistently rude, abusive, vulgar, blasphemous or considers it their hobby to constantly attack me personally I’ll probably pull the plug. I don’t mind if you hit back, but constant abuse I don’t need.
- The constant troll like abuse is like breaking wind in public. It’s rude, it smells, its unsociable, and it doesn’t reflect well on your manners.
- This is a comment box. It’s not your blog. It’s my blog. Therefore comments should be short and to the point. If your comment is too long I may delete it.
- If you want to make a longer comment–do so on your own blog and add a link in my combox.
- This is not a forum for endless discussion. If you want to join a religious online forum you’re welcome to. This is not it.