West Coast Catholic tagged me. As I’m trapped in the land of “paying work” today (and grateful I am, to have it) I’ll just be lazy and respond:
The Meme: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
1) I hate all fruit (which I have previously identified as the source of all the world’s problems) except for oranges. But they have to be large, naval oranges with thick skins. I abhor orange juice.
2) Often when I am writing, I talk to myself in a Donald Duck voice.
3) I do not watch any sort of soap opera, daytime or nighttime.
4) Members of my birth family do not know about this blog; most of them have never read any of my professional writing, and that’s totally okay with me.
5) Having two kids in college may force me to close down the blog and go get a job out there in the real world. Which is okay, I guess; I can do lots of things. But I like writing best, and will miss being able to do so much of it!
6) I do not withdraw from the world because I detest it, but because I love it so much it is almost unbearable.