This blog is a sacred space for the voices of women from all faith traditions and spiritual perspective to explore and express the many dimensions of the Divine Feminine. We welcome women who are affiliated with a religion and women of spirit not affiliated with a single religion. We welcome spiritual seekers, peace and justice activists, feminists, academics and atheists. We encourage you to come into this space with curiosity and compassion.
This space is hosted and held by Women of Spirit and Faith, a rapidly growing community of interfaith and spiritual women coming together to explore, nurture and celebrate women’s spiritual leadership as a powerful force for global transformation. Formed in the months following the 2009 Parliament of the World’s Religions held in Melbourne, Australia, WSF has become an active hub of women and women’s organizations.
You are invited to explore this community of women by:
- signing up for our mailing list
- creating a WSF Local Circle bringing together women of faith and women of spirit on a regular basis to explore questions.
- buying our new book Women, Spirituality and Transformative Leadership: Where Grace Meets Power
- hosting a book event in your community. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joining us on Facebook (Women of Spirit and Faith) , Twitter (@Wspiritandfaith) and PeaceNext (Women of Spirit and Faith- U.S. and Canada)