You may remember that I spoke at a conference a couple months back. It was an honor to share this moment with many excellent voices for peace and justice:
- Plenary 1: A Fresh Encounter with Jesus, with Greg Boyd, Meghan Good, and Brian Zahnd
- Plenary 2: A Radical Approach to Community, with Bruxy Cavey, Samuel Sarpiya, Dennis Webb, and Me
- Plenary 3: A Subversive Journey in Mission, with Anton Flores-Maisonet, Nelson Okanya, and David Fitch
Additionally, there were some amazing breakout sessions:
- The Blessed Community | Woody Dalton
- Fighting the Right Fight: An Anabaptist Perspective on Spiritual Warfare | Greg Boyd & Dennis Edwards
- Has Anabaptism Failed in North America? | Drew Hart (I ATTENDED AND LOVED THIS ONE!)
- Non-Violence in a War Culture | Josh Crain & Brooke Strayer
- Transforming Community: Exploring the Successes and Struggles of an Anabaptist Multi-Site Church | Tim Day & Bruxy Cavey
- Vital Signs: Encouraging Vibrant Congregations | Jonathan Shively, Stan Dueck, and Josh Brockway
- I ALSO ATTENDED A SPECIAL BREAKOUT FOR CHURCH PLANTERS. I DON’T SEE IT LISTED FOR SOME REASON, BUT A HUGE THANKS TO MARK MOORE AND DAVID FITCH!
I’m looking forward to listening to the talks again. And… because I could only attend two breakout sessions, I am pumped to get to listen to all the sessions that I missed!
Then, I hope you will listen like crazy and leave feedback here on this blog post!