“Being a freedom fighter, a force for good, it’s a wonderful thing. You get to make your own hours, looks good on a resume, but the pay…sucks.” — Alfred Bester, “Babylon 5: Moments of Transition”, by J. Michael Straczynski
I hope that you find The Zen Pagan a force for good, or at least a source of amusement. If you like what I do and would like me to keep doing it, there are a few ways you can support my work and enable me to keep on keeping on.
- Just send money — put a little something in the tip jar. You can send a dollar or five or twenty or a hundred via PayPal at https://paypal.me/tomswiss.
- It’s still rough around the edges but I’ve created a Patreon page for this blog. Please consider supporting me with a pledge. There’s a special gift for the first 20 people to do so — be the first on your block!
- Buy my books. I get a small royalty if you buy directly from the publisher (or printer, for Lulu books), or a smaller royalty if you buy from a retailer like Powell’s or Amazon or the independent bookseller of your choice, but you can also order signed copies from me for just a few dollars more.
- Buy merch at my CafePress store. The Zen Pagan Merch-o-rama has t-shirts, mugs, posters and prints, and stickers designed by yours truly. Buying a t-shirt puts about a buck in my pocket and something nifty on your torso.
- Book me (and pay me) for a music or poetry performance.
- If you’re local to Baltimore, book a shiatsu session with me. (Or if you’re not local, cover my travel expenses and book a session with me!)
- Hire me to teach a class or workshop, for coaching sessions, or for a consulting gig. Contact me for more information and let’s discuss how I can use my diverse skills to help you transform your personal or business life.
Thank you for your support.