1. Have you heard about the Henry Center’s CCI essay series for college students? If not, you should check it out, and pass on a few essays to some thoughtful students that you know.
2. As one who loves studying urban churches, and who loves to see urban churches with a vision for the city, I found Desiring God’s plans for their new facilities interesting.
3. Readers of this blog know that I’m trying to think through how it is that all of Scripture testifies to Christ. I found this Reformation 21 article on how Proverbs speaks to Christ helpful.
4. Speaking of innovative urban churches, I’ve enjoyed checking out the website of Park Community Church. They’ve got vision, and they’re making things happen in downtown Chicago.
5. You should check out this music video from Christian musician Brooke Fraser’s video “Shadowfeet”. She’s got a cool style. Couldn’t hurt to pick up her cd.
6. Do you want really cute headgear for your little girl? Yes? Check out Brilliant Bows. My friend Stephanie Rogers (wife of fellow TEDS church history student Mark Rogers) has a great home business going. I encourage you to support it.
–Have a great weekend, everyone.