1. Mark Driscoll and Rick Melson discuss the new Resurgence training center. Cool training model. Some of the profs featured in it are to the right (in case you couldn’t tell).
2. W. Bradford Wilcox of National Review has a great article up on “Five Myths of Manhood”. Interesting stat: for all the talk about “stay-at-home” dads, just one percent of married families with children had one. And a 2007 Pew study found that only 20% of women with children want to work full-time. Tuck those figures away.
3. Mike McKinley on sermon introductions. Looking forward to hearing him and others at the 9Marks/Baptist21 panel at the Southern Baptist Convention next week. Two organizations doing great things for the kingdom.
4. Did you miss the Piper-Carson media from a while back? If so, here it is.
5. The whole microfinance thing has led to Harvard students being sponsored by individuals. Could this be a portent of things to come–students being sponsored by individual donors? Interesting to think about…
–Have a great weekend, all.