A number of fun things for your Internet consumption today.
2. You read this blog, so you know that I can’t resist a good dunk every now and then. This guy is, to use the technical term, ridiculous.
3. Another great article from Salvo (seriously, check that site out) on the lack of heroes in today’s films. Insightful.
4. Pray for Hunter Baker to find some time to write up this excellent presentation on the challenges before Christian colleges that aspire to significant cultural influence. Keep checking evangel–it’s really well done so far.
5. Just heard about this: Gentlemen Broncos, from the guy behind Napoleon Dynamite. Looks funny.
6. A parody worth viewing: “Cletus Take the Reel.” Two things got me: the slow-mo, and the fat guy singing falsetto.
–Have a richly edifying weekend, all.