An update from the Henry Center on its website. We’ve been pushing the site in recent days, and it’s great to give a very brief public report:
Answer: They all check the HCTU website and listen to its content.
Plenty of other folks have been, too. Let us give you some exciting stats that show how successful the year has been for the Center:
- Over 100 people tuned in via webcast for the Ravi Zacharias lecture
- Top five pages on the HCTU site in the last year: 1) Media, 2) Blog, 3) Trinity Debates, 4) Piper-Carson, 5) Scripture & Ministry
- In the last year, between 15,000 and 20,000 unique visitors have browsed the site (!)
- Traffic on the site in general is up nearly 200% from previous years
- Over 1000 people watched the Ware-Grudem debate from one year ago, including people from Australia, Germany, China, and numerous other countries
There’s a snapshot for you. We at the Center want you to know that we are committed to providing excellent content, offered for free, that will benefit the Lord’s church as it seeks knowledge of God, understanding of the Almighty, in pursuit of His maximal glory.
So please–keep checking the site, and encourage others to do the same. We’re thankful that folks like John Piper, Justin Taylor, Millard Erickson, Thabiti Anyabwile, and you are doing just that.
Plenty more to come in coming days: a Rich Mouw lecture, a debate on evangelism of the Jewish community, and a conference in July 2010 in Tokyo, among many other things.