I know that the task of advertising a hardware store might not awaken one’s creative muse easily… but this is bloody funny. Er, so to speak.
…and there’s the zombie take on it:
Westlake has been a valuable resource throughout the zombie awakening with zombie preparedness experts, tools for defense and zombieproofing and now zombies are gathering outside the store in protest.
In an official statement released by Westlake this morning, the hardware store said:
We strive to assist our customers in every way we can. It was never our intention to alienate part of our customer base, and we are working hard to correct this oversight.
Westlake values all its customers, alive and undead. We are now working with ZombiesUnite.org to better understand and address the very unique needs of the zombie population.
Of course – there’s options for either HUMANS or ZOMBIES when seeking supplies:
I also quite like the FAQ:
- Being a zombie has taken a toll on my mobility. Is there a way to help prolong the deterioration of my bones and joints?
- Since I became a zombie, flying insects continue to swarm around me. Do you have anything that can clear an outside area of flying insects?
- To repair my decaying zombie body, I used pipe fittings. Can they now be removed after they have been glued?
- Are there any pesticides formulated for zombie removal?
- Which is better for protecting myself against zombies, a Phillips head screwdriver or a flat head screwdriver?