If you’re new to the show – check out:
Why do we believe weird things? What does feminine intuition really mean? How do you become an effective activist for science and reason? Are you ready for a fortnightly show that poses these questions and more?
Tune into the Token Skeptic for a slightly more skeptical look at stories in the news, urban legends, good science, pseudoscience, and what makes popular culture pop.
The Token Skeptic podcast debuted on 26th December, 2009 and it is the first solo female podcast show (non-radio broadcast) in the social sciences category for skepticism on iTunes. The show averages around 116,000 downloads a year / 15,000 listeners a month - and rising all the time.
Transcripts of Token Skeptic interviews have featured on the CSICOP website, the Australian Skeptic Magazine, The Skeptical Inquirer and the UK Skeptic Magazine and in the book The Scope Of Skepticism: Interviews, Essays and Observations From the Token Skeptic Podcast.
Out Soon! The Scope Of Skepticism: Interviews, Essays and Observations from the Token Skeptic Podcast.
List of Episodes includes:
- The Placebo Effect – Video by Daniel Keogh
- Atlanta Aquarium With The Skeptics of Dragon*Con
- Token Skeptic Dragon*Con 2010 – Saturday and Sunday
- Little Issac and the Costumes at Dragon*Con
- Dragon*Con 2010 Skeptic Track Day One – Friday
- Token Skeptic – First Day At Dragon*Con 2010