This round of voting is now CLOSED,
but voting on the second round of answers is OPEN.
All the answers in the first round of the Ideological Turing Test are posted, and it’s time to make your decision.
The survey has three pages:
- Background information on your religious beliefs
- Your evaluation of all fifteen entries
- Make sure you double check that you fill in your answers on the correct line
- Your choices are Atheist/Lean Atheist/Lean Christian/Christian
- ‘Lean’ implies you are not very certain about your answer
- There are optional, open-ended questions in this section about the criteria that informed your judgement and advice for future iterations of this test
- Demographic questions
I’ll keep the polls open til Sunday night at least. In the meantime, to help up the sample size, please post this link (and the explanation of the Ideological Turing Test) to any relevant listservs you’re on, email or facebook it to any interested friends, and post it to Digg, StumbleUpon and other social networking sites.
Now that you’ve read through the instructions…
Hurry up! My excel trigger finger is twitchy, and I can’t wait to see the results!