Religious nutcases are a dime a dozen, but Robert T. Lee outshines the competition. On his site, Society for the Practical Establishment and Perpetuation of the Ten Commandments, he has a section dedicated to “Exposing the Atheist.” He makes the following claims, and asks us to “examine these articles very carefully.”
- Satan is the “author” of atheism and the “atheistic god”
- “Atheism is properly defined as a denial of the existence of God in the midst of full knowledge that the true God does indeed exist.”
- “Atheists are extremely dangerous people. Therefore laws should be made against them by all the governments of the world community.”
- “Atheists are responsible for youth crime.”
- Atheists “hate the TEN COMMANDMENTS” because God wrote them, so we teach our children to disobey them.
- “Atheism is therefore a doctrine of demons, and in many, if not all cases, atheists are demon-possessed.”
- Atheists are “the biggest fools on earth.”
In other words, this psycho is actively working towards laws being made against atheists because they are “extremely dangerous.”
Could you imagine if he used a different word than atheists? For instance, “Jews are responsible for youth crime.” Or, “Black people are extremely dangerous. Therefore laws should be made against them…” Or heaven forbid, “Christians are extremely dangerous people. Therefore laws should be made against them…”
Doing that isn’t acceptable. So why is is acceptable to do it with atheism?