- An Evil God? (Nov 17 — Current)
A journey through the dark parts of the Bible.
- Thoughts on the Aurora Shooting by an Aurora Atheist (Jul 30, 2012)
- 10 Things You Miss About Christian Fundamentalism (Dec 15, 2011)
- 10 Best “Good Guy Lucifer” Memes (Dec 15, 2011)
- Announcing the 9% Church (Dec 19, 2010)
1% LESS than all the other churches!
- When Was Jesus Crucified? (Apr 2, 2010)
The Bible says Jesus was crucified before and after the passover meal.
- Creationism In the Jaws of the Lion (Sep 24, 2009)
Creationism is not only contrary to the scientific evidence, it’s a theological nightmare.
- Is the Bible Reliable for Truth about Jesus Christ? (Sep 14, 2009)
- Your God Isn’t Pro-Life (Jul 30, 2009)
According to the Bible, the Christian God is not “pro-life.”
- 10 Ways to Embrace Doubt and Find Truth (Jul 14, 2009)
Doubt shouldn’t be feared and battled. If we love truth, it should be embraced.
- The Worst Father Ever Imagined (Jun 21, 2009)
No human father could ever be as terrible as God.
- Catholic Presents “Evidence” for Eucharist Transformation, Fails (May 29, 2009)
The Miracle of Lanciano is an urban legend presented as irrefutable evidence.
- When Did the Temple Veil Rip? (Apr 27, 2009)
The Bible gives contradicting answers, but it probably didn’t happen at all.
- How To Handle Criticism From Friends and Family (Apr 27, 2009)
- 7 Things You Need to Know About Chiropractic Therapy (Apr 6, 2009)
What your chiropractor isn’t telling you about chiropractic therapy and its history.
- Pastor Gets Caught Lying for Jesus (Mar 20, 2009)
A pastor is caught impersonating atheists in the comments of UF.
- 12 Bad Effects of Prohibition You Should Know (Mar 11, 2009)
Prohibition hurt people and society — and modern-day prohibitions are doing the same thing.
- 3 Ways Christianity Prolongs Immaturity (Mar 4, 2009)
Christianity prolongs immaturity morally, intellectually, and personally.
- The Tragic Trap of Christian Marriage (Dec 1, 2008)
The Christian teachings on submission and divorce cause suffering for many Christian women.
- Does Atheism Make People Superstitious? (Sep 24, 2008)
Christians are far more superstitious than those who insist on evidence for extraordinary events.
- The Double Standards of God (Sep 20, 2008)
Does God love his enemies and do good to those who hurt him?
- The Futility of Invoking a Designer (Sep 16, 2008)
However improbable an event is, it becomes more improbable if you invoke a designer.
- Can We Be Rational Evolutionary Naturalists? (Sep 3, 2008)
Since our cognitive facilities evolved practically, can we know truth?
- Martyrdom Does Not Establish Truth (Aug 15, 2008)
“Martyrdom establishes the sincerity of the martyr — never the correctness of his thought.”
- The Chapman Tragedy and the Absence of God (Aug 7, 2008)
How can God be good and yet responsible for Maria Sue Chapman’s death?
- Why I Deny the Virgin Birth of Jesus (Jun 20, 2008)
There is no reliable evidence for this extraordinary claim.
- Irrefutable Proof Baal Exists! (Jun 3, 2008)
And if you don’t worship him, you’ll burn in hell forever.
- Hidden from the Smart, Revealed to the Ignorant (Apr 23, 2008)
Why does God only reveal himself to the weak-minded?
- A Guide to Christian Clichés and Phrases (May 29, 2008)
Translations of empty words of evangelicalism.