- Blame someone or something: The director’s unfair, the shoes didn’t fit, the media is biased, the other side’s lies prevailed.
- Blame the victim: If only you’d worked harder, if only you practiced more, if only you kept your room clean, you’d be the sort of kid who’d be able to achieve your dreams.
- Stop caring: If I just decide I don’t care then I don’t have to hurt anymore
- Just quit: If I can’t achieve my goals, I don’t even want to try anymore
- Work harder and try again: show the director or your teammates how good you can be.
How have you helped your kids?