1. I tried about 3-4 weeks ago to find out about my ballot and finding no information, assumed I had only 2 officers and 3 questions (which I received info in the mail) and now I find that I have about 10 officers to vote on in my district, so I am reading that now.
2. Last time I voted was 2004 and I went early and was out in 5 minutes. It's a short walk and I don't want to wait on line so I think that's a plan.
3. I might throw up but I'll wait until I get home.
4. I have therapy, so I have to go do that.
5. I have some inclination that I want to bury my head in the sand all day until someone tells me it's going to be ok, but I'm afraid to watch as it unfolds. If Sheff loses Governor's Council, I'm moving to Norway.
6. I have ice cream if I feel like eating at all. I might pick up something stronger.
Sounds like it's picking up to be an ordinary Tuesday, actually. What are your, if any, special plans?