As part of your BRC+ subscription, I am holding regular chats on both technology and church. At this stage in the life of BRC+, I suspect that we can still have video conversations as a group, so for this first tech chat I would like to try using skype video conferences.
WHAT: Tech Chat with Bruce Reyes-Chow
WHO: Subscribers to BRC+
DATE: Wednesday, October 23, 2013
TIME: 6:00-7:00pm Pacific Time
For the topic of this first tech chat, we are going to talk about church websites. I want to talk about this, not only because it’s a huge need, but because I am in charge of leading the remodel of the website for the church where I now attend and I am sure there is more to think about that I might initial think of.
The Agenda will be as follows
- 5 Minutes — Introductions
- 10 Minutes — Bruce gives a few thoughts on good church websites
- 40 Minutes — Lively and enthusiastic discussion on some of the following questions:
- What makes a “good” church website?
- What are “must haves” for any church website?
- What are “please do NOT haves” for any church website?
- What are good technological helps?
- What are the pastoral landmines and/or opportunities in a website creation or remodeling process?
- 5 Minutes — Closing shoutouts – Any links, resources or people folks want to lift up to the group.
If you would like to be part of this or future chats, you must be a subscriber to BRC+ so to be invited to join this month’s tech chat please
The rest of this content is available only to subscribers. For more information about subscribing, click HERE.
If you are already a subscriber, click here to LOG IN: